viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015

Fashion weeks are around the corner :D What I'm hoping to see...

One of my favorite seasons of the year, ready to wear Fall - Winter is around the corner. Berlin and Copenhagen already happened, but major Fashion Weeks (New York, London, Milan and Paris) are pretty close to start. Can't wait to see the display of creativity that will be shown.

Talking about New York I already have a few favorites that I always expect for anxiously:





Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, spanish brand Delpozo - which has driven me crazy lately, Zero + María Cornejo, The Row and Victoria Beckham to name a few.


Alexander Wang - SS2015
Kasia Struss modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Delpozo - SS2015
Amanda Moreno modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Delpozo - SS2015
Hedvig Palm modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Proenza Schouler - SS2015
Molly Bair modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Rodarte - SS2015
Aline Weber modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

The Row - SS2015
Giuliana Caramuto modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Zero + María Cornejo - SS2015
Zuri Tibby modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


The fact of being from the third world makes me idealize too much I guess hahaha, and shows like Rodarte, Proenza Schouler and Victoria Beckham create a lot of high expectations on me.


Victoria Beckham - SS2015
Nastya Sten modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Of course waiting for Luella and Katie's show for Marc by Marc Jacobs, that has become one of my favorite, as well as Wes Gordon.



Marc by Marc Jacobs - SS2015
Jing Wen modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Wes Gordon - SS2015
Ronja Furrer modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Too curious to see the Asian army collections that always impress me (Thakoon, Jason Wu and / or Boss, Derek Lam, Prabal Gurung and Altuzarra, among others).



Thakoon  - SS2015
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Derek Lam - SS2015
Binx Walton modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Jason Wu - SS2015
Karlie Kloss modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Now, London is an authentic display of creativity, it never stops impressing me. Can't wait to see my favorite Giles Deacon, who always manages to give me chills season after season, His game of non typical blend of fabrics and that rock vibe trap me. 




This SS2015 collection was quite special, the zombiesque look on girls took me to heaven and brought me back! 


Giles - SS2015
Audrey Nurit modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Giles - SS2015
Esmeralda Seay-Reynolds modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Giles - SS2015
Soraya Jansen modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Simone Rocha, J.W. Anderson, KTZ, Sibling London,  Barbara Casasola and Christopher Kane are some of my favorite from LFW too. Love the fact that these designer do not really care about following trends or going with the flow. They just show what their guts tell you to create, and I absolutely love that.


Christopher Kane - SS2015
Margaux Brooke modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

J.W. Anderson - SS2015
Georgia Hilmer modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

KTZ - SS2015
Grace Bol modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Sibling - SS2015
Ysaunny Brito modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Simone Rocha - SS2015
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Barbara Casasola - SS2015
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Milan is my least major fashion week to be honest, but strangely two of my most expected shows from the whole season are shown during this week. 




Prada and Marni always blow my mind. Can't wait what they're showing this season. 



Prada - SS2015
Gemma Ward modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Marni - SS2015
Xiao Wen Ju modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

I'm also quite curious to see what newcomer Stella Jean will show, as well as the fully renewed Silvia Venturini Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld's aestetique for Fendi. I must acknowledge his effort for make the brand "younger", and it has definitely paid off. I can clearly see the results of this change. 


Fendi - SS2015
Mariacarla Boscono modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Jil Sander brings shows I'm always curious to see, so we'll see what Rodolfo Paglialunga is doing this time. 


Stella Jean - SS2015
Photo: indigitalimages.com

Jil Sander - SS2015
Nastya Sten modelling
Photo: indigitalimages.com


Now PARIS... SIIIIIIIGH... That's an exciting week. I literally arrange my daily work schedule in order to have as much free time as possible, to see every single show. Talking about Paris Fashion Week deserves an individual post, and that's what I will do :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario