martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

This is the reason why I want that The Row's Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen go bankrupt... AW 2015-2016

Do not misunderstand me, I love The Row, it's one of my most expected shows during NYFW, and especially now that I saw their AW 2015-2016 I love them waaay more.


The Row - AW 2015-2016
Luca Gadjus modeling
Photo: The Row
The Row - 2015-2016
Kori Richardson modeling
Photo: The Row










That executive feel, ready to wear, very practical, always with that romantic feel that is The Row's trademark. 


The Row - AW 2015-2016
Kia Low modeling
Photo: The Row
The Row - AW 2015-2016
Isabella Emmack modeling
Photo:The Row





























Very neutral color palette, varied fabrics and textures. Exquisite leather work in those kimono style jackets and coats. I would particularly highlight that fantastic tan crocodile jacket worn by Irina Kravchenko, one of the most exquisite winter pieces I've seen so far, and those slippers, THOSE FREAKING SLIPPERS... who would have thought that a woman would look so posh and flawless in executive clothing aaaannnddd slippers???


The Row - AW 2015-2016
Aamito Lagum modeling
Photo: The Row
The Row - AW 2015-2016
Irina Kravchenko modeling
Photo: The Row



As usual, some beautiful tunics and cashmere sweaters, a fantastic classy timeless collection overall. 


The Row - AW 2015-2016
Codie Young modeling
Photo: The Row
The Row - AW 2015-2016
Astrid Muñoz modeling
Photo: The Row

















Now getting back to the reason I want the Olsens would go bankrupt... Well, if they start having financial issues they will be forced to collaborate with H&M or Target in a capsule collection, or their pieces will eventually get to T.J. Maxx or Ross, they will be affordable and I will be able to dress the entire army of women that is behind me (mom, sister, best friend, daughter, etc.) with The Row, from head to toe... hahahahahaha. 

I know, it's an evil thought, I'm a selfish bastard, but that's the twisted way I have to show my love and devotion for The Row

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario